Saturday, April 3, 2010

....Into The Dark Night....

Its around 1'o clock midnight,
After a tough day,
I was off my mind.
The world around me seemed,
To have stopped living,
With a beating Heart,
So I stepped into,
Another life.
The virtual world,
Where you could find,
People alike,
Talk,share,laugh,express,
More over cry ,
In plain black & White text in reply.
I was roaming about virtually,
Then suddenly I ran into someone,
Unknowingly.
It was like being in an old dreamy castle,
Which was always around,
But no one bothered to peep in,
To find out what lies there within.
And oneday you wonder in,
Unintentionally,
To see if there is something in,
That can occupy your brain.
I went in and explored,
And felt like,
I have been there before.
Everything there seemed familiar,
That was what made it,
Even more peculiar.
I wondered in that world,
For quite sometime,
The illusionary happiness,
Was so much addictive,
That it was hard,
To get back to real life.
I wished to have explored,
That castle before,
So that I could have,
Known it even more.
But illusionary happiness,
Is like fluttering butterfly,
In your hand,
You blink & let your fingers slip,
And it will vanish in air,
Till you have opened your eyes back,
Into dark,peaceful,lonely Night.

P.S-For my cc nocturnal frnd.........:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for listening ! :)