Wednesday, September 22, 2010

.....Sail Through......

Something was so peculiar,
About someone who always seemed so familiar.
Yes,the distance was there,but
It was the feeling of being distanced.
Yes,care was there,but
It was overwhelmed by fear to lose.
Yes,the conversation was there,but
With caution not to hurt and get hurt again.
Yes,the creepy swallowing silence was there,but
Just to avoid consequences of speaking out.
I don't blame you,
For perceiving me,
In a way,I didn't like.
I blame myself,
For perceiving us,
In the ways we were alike.
Am letting go of,
Trying to decipher you.
Am letting go of,
Whom I thought I knew.
Ill sail through;
Though u'll never have to.
U'll never have to.......

2 comments:

  1. Nice, nice, me likes!
    And finally, the right thing to do! Hope this is the right way and keeps you happy, girl. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. the termination was the best part of the poem....
    sail, sail, sail... my blue whale... into the ocean of words and feelings,
    you dont know where to go, but the journey may be the process of your healing...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for listening ! :)