Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Should I be Happy or Sad ?

They are all around,
Congratulating you,Wishing you success,
You are beaming,
Happy that your Hard-work paid.
Where am I ?
What am I doing ?
I should be there,
Beside you,
Feeling proud.
But I am alone,
In a dark room.
Crying.
You come to see me,
But you have seen me crying,
All time along.
So,my tears don't matter anymore!
You shrug it off.
Ask me to cheer up.
On the fact,
That you are going.
What if I haven't
Loved you enough,
To want you to come back.
What if you found me,
Too difficult to keep up with.
You ask me to trust you.
Honestly I do.
Its me who never fails,
To surprise me.
I am paranoid,
I am insecure.
I feel am not some one's,
Dream come true.
I have never got,
What I ever wanted.
But I got you.
That seems,
So not true.
You have been with me,
All this time.
We got closer,
Limits forbid.
I have nothing left,
That I call mine,
But you.
So,you are all packed up,
Ready to fly off,
New life awaits,
In sky you will soar high.
I will be here,
Trying to figure out,
Should I be happy or sad?
With no one around,
I would want to live for,
With my reason gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for listening ! :)