Friday, February 19, 2010

A PROMISE MADE....

The semester starts,
And a promise is made,
Will study regularly,
Without fail.
Days pass by,
Class pass by,
Lab passed by,
And I am up on my bed.
Damn the promise,
Life is no jail.
My life,My bed,My pillow,
Thats all what seems sane.
Alarm goes off,
I wake up to rush,
For yet another day.
No progress was made,
And the CATs turned.
Like Buddha's enlightment,
Seriousness come,
as too think what needs to be done.
Hunt for the syllabus,
And books and notes begun,
Just to be overwhelmingly depressed,
How much needs to be done.
Somehow the CATs pass by,
With one thing in back of my mind,
That should not be the case,
In rest of the life.
But the day CAT is done.
Its such a bliss that no one can overcome.
All pains gone,
Just all fun is done,
The rejenuvation continues,
Till the other CAT has come.
Same condition persist,
Same promise made,
Just like them Term End comes,
But no exam is ever last,
There is always morning after night.
New promises are made,
Rest all so ever is great.

3 comments:

  1. well seems like one of my conditions ... btw what's that CAT ? ??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Its Continuous Assessment Test which to every engineering student its is like continous harassment tests......lolz

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah right i have one starting next week !!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for listening ! :)