Friday, February 19, 2010

THIRST

I dont need a drop of water,
It cannot kill my thirst;
I dont need a glass of water,
It cannot satisfy my thirst;
The ocean seems too small in front of my thirst.
I wonder am i really THIRSTY?
Coz sweetest spring water seems to evapourate in my mouth,
what is it God ?
It is the thirst to succeed ,
It is the temptation to be on top.
And when you are out of your way,
To your destination,
Your thirst becomes killing.
So,If you want to get rid of your thirst,
Go for your dreams,go for your destination.
Dont linger around mirages as they are illusions,
And will give nothing but exahuation.
Keep on walking on the right path,
People will themself give you way,
To be ahead,
Fearing your metal core determination.

PS- 3-5 mins wrk durin competition prep....ma wouldnt have allowd more:p

2 comments:

  1. this was what i read on my cellphone but could not comment... thirst is never ending... but sometimes we long for the thirst which we had... ironic but true... thirst takes you to new oasis and lagoons.... exploring yourself and the world .... so thirst is good, and thirst is bad... but we really need that for survival !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah.....nice ab to ye mental blog lag raha hai.....ppl ot there my second personality....

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for listening ! :)