Friday, February 19, 2010

WHEN YOU GET WINGS......

Here when I sit on chair,
My mind takes me to the place,
Where I was earlier there.
The sumptuous food I took forgranted,
Revolves before my eyes reminding me,
How I never cared.
Everything of past seem beautiful,
Fear to see whats ahead.
I want to be somewhere,
I would really love to be.
God my sensitiveness will leave me of nowhere,
Why you made me that way,
Why I am this way.
A fragile soul bound ,
By a weak thread.
The last thread I am bound with,
Is my Father and Mother.
Now when I live alone here,
With threads lost,
But their impact has kept me together.
Wish they were here.
But when you get wings,
You have your own sky to fly.
This is what my Father said,
When eggs hatch birds ,
Feed into the mouth of chicks.
They teach them how to fly,
Then they leave them alone ,
And see them fly above thier Heights.
So soar up the new sky and ,
Let sky not be the limit,
Become someone who sets limit,
Higher than the SKY.


P.S -This poem was written in kota when i was emotionally 'overwhelmed':)

2 comments:

  1. yeah.... i can feel the pain dear... i also get nostalgic sometime especially during my hard times... and long for that something which is missing in my life... don't know what it is but has become must for my survival out here.... come up live with it .. that is what god wants from us... god tests good souls for their goodness... its on us how we fair in the test.. the Good Way or the easier way...!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Till now i have passd in evry1 of his tests....:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for listening ! :)